Everest base camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp Trekking (EBC Trek) is the most beautiful trail in the Everest Region and is indeed the most famous Himalayan Trek. Everest Base Camp Trek is famous for its spectacular mountain views and hospitality of its inhabitants, the Sherpa people. Mount Everest is also known as Sagarmatha in Nepalese language, which in English literally means “Mother Goddess of the World”.
Everest Base Camp trekking offers a unique experience with panoramic views of the world’s highest and most beautiful mountains. It is one of the most inspiring place in the world and trekking is possible all year round, but the best times to visit are March to May and September to December.The trip begins with a 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla which is an entry point of the Everest Region. You start your trek from Lukla. On the way there are many tea houses in which you can stay and eat locally as well as Western food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cost Include(s)
What's excluded :
- Cost Exclude(s)
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner. Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa. Your Travel and Medical Insurance. International Airfare. Your Personal Expenses. All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses) All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding. Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses. Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected) Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees($25 USD) Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.
Day 01 Arrive to Kathmandu airport (1380m)
Day 02 Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 04 Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3445m)
Day 05 Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3445m)
Day 06 Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 07 Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
Day 08: Acclimatization in Dingboche (4360m)
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 10 Trek to Gorakshep (5160m) and Hiking to Everest base camp (5360m), back to Gorakshep.
Day 11 Trek to Kalapathar (5550m) & back to Pheriche (4280m)
Day 12 Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 13 Trek back to Lukla
Day 14 Fly to Kathmandu from Lukla and transfer to Hotel.
Day 15 Departure to Home
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm backpacking sleeping bag comfort temperature up to -15 degree Celsius.
- Comfortable hiking boots. Make sure they are tried and tested before you go.
- Spare boot laces.
- Lightweight trainers/shoes for wear in lodges.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Waterproof trousers.
- Fleece jacket.
- Best Down jacket
- Light-weight fleece or wool vests.
- Long or short-sleeved shirt; often more comfortable to wear than a fleece vest or T-shirt.
- Warm hiking trousers.
- Warm hat (can be purchased in Kathmandu for a couple of pounds)
- Wide rimmed sun hat.
- 2 – 3 pairs good quality walking socks.
- Warm gloves or mitts.
- Large rucksack or Duffel bag. (55 to 70 liters)
- Rucksack liner or thick bin bag.
- Day sack. (25 to 40 liters)
- Dark sunglasses.
- High factor sun-cream.
- Lip balm preferably with sun bloc.
- Ear plugs. (Walls in lodges are very thin)
- Head torch/torch and spare batteries.
- 1 liter 2 water bottle.
- Water purification kit. (On trek you will need to drink 3 – 4 liters of fluids each day)
- Small hand towel. (Do not bring large towel. They are bulky and heavy)
- Toilet paper. (You can buy poor quality paper along the route)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.