Everest Base Camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp trek has been a must-go destination for trekkers no matter where they are from. This spectacular route takes you through different terrains and offers you an amazing view of the mountains.
It is certainly is a challenging trek but who doesn't want to go on a challenging trek right? You will be required to walk for 11 days. It will all make sense when you reach the base camp of the highest mountain in the world.
You will walk through intricate tracks, high altitudes(above 5000 meters) and inclines that will definitely make this trek an exciting one for you.
Enjoy this beautiful trekking with the package that includes meals, accommodation, transportation and very friendly mountain guide.
per adult from
14 to 15 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the airport pick up and drove.
- Kathmandu hotel for 2 nights around 3 star category.
- Lodge accommodation, Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trekking in Himalaya.
- Flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla and return to Kathmandu.
- Well experienced guide, assistance guide and porter for the trekking.
- Necessary Paper work with government of Nepal and Tax department.
- All the Necessary insurance for the sublime crews.
- All the Necessary Bus, car and jeep Service for the trip.
- Sublime First Aid kit carried by our Guide.
- Salary, foods and accommodation for sublime crews.
- Emergency evacuation assistance service but the Helicopter or necessary transport and Hospital cost should be paid by clients them shelf or their insurance company.
What's excluded :
- Any meals other than breakfast in Kathmandu
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
- International airfare.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc.
- All the alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and Drinking water during the trip.
- All the chocolate and dessert items and sweet items.
- Your Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tipping for the sublime crews.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Main Street, Namche Bazaar 56002 Nepal
One of the most beautiful an facilitated mountain town in the world.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Tengboche Gompa, Sagarmatha, Tengboche 56002 Nepal
Oldest and biggest monastery in this region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Base Camp of world highest mountain, Mount Everest
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick service for all of our clients from given hotel or airport as per itinerary. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.