Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest base camp trek is one of the most exciting mountain trekking in the Everest region as it highlights the beautiful Khumbu glacier, the fast flowing Imja river and the culturally rich town of Namche Bazaar besides the most admired Everest base camp at an altitude of 5364 meter . The route passes through the Khumbu region, a center of Nepalese/Tibetan Buddhism. You will marvel at the ancient monasteries, cross passes and bridges strewn with colorful prayer flags and observe the daily life and ritual of the diverse peoples of this mystical land. The region is renowned for its Sherpa hospitality and culture, its rich alpine vegetation and incredible biodiversity; fascinating museums and traditional villages, all set against a backdrop of the mighty Himalaya.
per adult from
1 to 13 days
What's included :
- Airport pick up and drop off on both international and domestic flights in a private vehicle
- Three star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Best Teahouse/Lodge accommodations during the trekking days .
- Well experienced, professional government licensed trekking guide.
- Porters with max load of 20kg per porter.
- Meals, accommodation, salary,insurance and transportation for guides and porters.
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) including the departure taxes.
- TIMS card and required fees for Sagarmatha National park.
- Sleeping bag, Duffle bag, Down jacket( to be returned after the completion of the trip) .
- Trekking map for your personal use .
- All government taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Full board meals (BLD) during trekking Days.( Food Cost Per Day will be $ 20 to $ 30 )
- Extra baggage charges in domestic flight.
- Additional days accommodation expenses except as per schedule.
- Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Expenses incurred due to strikes or flight cancellation.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges.
- Tipping is expected but not compulsory.
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Highlights of Everest Base camp Trek -
-Adventurous and scenic walk through the trip to Everest Base Camp-5364m.
-Exploring culture and tradition of native people of the Everest region.
-Unimaginable wonderful view of the Mt.Everest .
-Opportunity to explore ancient Monasteries like Tengboche and Pangboche.
-Hike to Kalapatthar to Sunrise view Point at 5545m.
-Impressive Sunrise view over Everest and neighboring mountains.
Day 01 : Arrival at TIA Kathmandu (1350m) & Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) by Air and trek to Phakding. 2610m (2/3 hrs).
Day 03 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar. 3440m (5/6 hrs).
Day 04 : Rest Day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche, 3860m (5/6 hrs).
Day 06 : Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche, 4410m (5/6 hrs).
Day 07 : Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche, 4910m (4/5 hrs).
Day 08 : Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5140m) (2/3 hrs) and hike to EBC 5364m (2.5 hrs).
Day 09 : Early morning hike to Kalapatthar for sunrise then trek back to Pheriche. 4240m (5/6 hrs).
Day 10 : Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazzar. 3440m (5/6 hrs).
Day 11 : Trek from Namche Bazzar to Lukla, 2840m (6/7 hrs).
Day 12 : Lukla to Kathmandu by Air and transfer to hotel.
Day 13 : Final departure-Airport Drop.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.