Everest Base Camp Trek
Experience a trek to Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world at 8848 m above sea level. This trek follows in the footsteps of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary, and you will pass numerous Sherpa valleys before you reach Everest Base Camp. The trail winds its way through Sagarmatha National Park, home to several 8000 meter peaks. The tiny airstrip of Lukla is the gateway of the trek to Everest base camp. Pass outstanding Sherpa valleys and the bustling towns of Sherpa people, Namche Bazaar and Khumjung. The trail is dominated by the rhododendron forest and some of the Himalayan fauna can be seen. The monasteries, chhortens and mani walls are common scenery along the trail of Everest base camp.
Trekking enthusiasts find the alpine setting blissful and spiritually solacing. Acclimatization comes as a part of the Everest base camp trek to avoid altitude sickness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pick-up and drop off.
- All ground transport in private vehicle.
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes.
- First aid medical kit.
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- Trekkers' information management system (TIMS) fee.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
What's excluded :
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation and meals in Kathmandu because of late departure or early return from the mountain due to any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guides and porters.
Day 1: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m) We take an early morning flight to Lukla which is where all Everest treks begin.
Day 2:Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m) Our trail passes through a pine forest and we continue our walk on the trail that goes north up the Benkar valley.
Day 3:Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)
Day 4: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m)The trek to Phunki is an easy walk. From here we ascend towards Tengboche village which houses the very famous Tengboche monastery which is the biggest monastery of the Everest region. It is located within the Sagarmatha National Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 5:Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m)
Day 6: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m)
Day 7: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m)The trek to Everest Base Camp is not very difficult. However, we ascend and descend mostly on a glacier path.
Day 8: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) to Pherice We wake up early for the walk up to Kala Patthar.
Day 9: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440)
Day 10: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m):
Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu We catch an early morning flight.
Departure Point :Mount Adventure Holidays, Leknath Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.