Everest Base Camp Trek - 15 Days
Explore the UNESCO world heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley.
Enjoy the views of Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), and Cho Oyu (8201m).
Trek across the trails in the Sagarmatha National Park.
Experience the culture and traditions of the local Sherpas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with a family environment,
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cocacola, Fanta, Beer, Alcohal, Sprite, and all kind of drinks
Day 01: On arrival at Kathmandu airport 1,340 m meet our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: At Kathmandu with options for the tour with time for trek preparations.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2,820 m (30 mins) and trek to Phakding 2,635 m – 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: At Namche Bazaar rest day with a short hike to support acclimatization.
Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m 4- 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,350 m 4- 05 hrs.
Day 08: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and short excursion.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,980 m 4- 05 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep 5,180 m and walk to Everest base camp 5,364 m 5- 06 hrs.
Day 11: Climb to Kalapathar 5,545 m and walk to Pheriche 4,230 m 7- 08 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar via Thyangboche 5- 06 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla 7- 8 hrs afternoon free at leisure.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel with a free afternoon.
Day 15: International departure for homeward bound.
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick-up from airport or even from the Border of NepalAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:15 AM - 08:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.