Everest Base Camp Trek - 12 days
Visit the lap of the world’s highest peak – Mount Everest (8848 meters/29,029 feet) – on this epic Himalayan adventure. The Everest region has been revered as somewhat of a mythical place since Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary summited the peak in 1953 – and rightfully so. The landscape of the Everest region is truly unique, unlike anywhere else in the world. Walk on the rooftop of the world, alongside glaciers, yaks, and the lovely local Sherpa people.
Receiving blessings from Tengboche and other monasteries, our energy is high and we traverse deeper into the mountains. Several more unforgettable days of trekking leads us to the famous Everest Base Camp (5364 meters/17,598). The following day, we visit Kala Patthar (5545 meters/18,192 feet). Kala Patthar offers a heart-stopping view of Mount Everest and the Khumbu Icefall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation to and from Tribhuvan Airport.
- Two nights in a 2-3 star hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- All transportation for the trek.
- Local guest house accommodation in the mountain.
- Government-authorized experienced guide and porters
- Insurance, food, accommodation, and wage for guides and porters
- Hygienic meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Equipments (sleeping bag, Down Jacket, Crampons )
- First Aid Kit
- Maps of Everest Base Camp Trek.
- Service charge and government taxes
- Sagarmatha National Park entry fee
- Khumbu village entrance fee
- Post-trek celebration dinner in Kathmandu
What's excluded :
- International airfare
- Meals in Kathmandu (besides breakfast)
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek.
The thrilling and scenic flight to Lukla.
Namche Bazaar, the major Sherpa hub in Khumbu.
The traditional Sherpa villages, their traditions, and culture.
Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Nepal.
Tengboche Monastery, the biggest monastery in Khumbu Valley.
Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar.
Panoramic view of the Himalaya
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2860m), trek to Phakding (2610m) – 30-minute flight, 2-3 hr
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) – 6-7 hr
Day 4: Acclimatization and exploration day in Namche Bazaar
Day 5: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m), visit Tengboche monastery – 5 hr
Day 6: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m). – 5-6 hr
Day 7: Acclimatization day in Dingboche, hike to Nangkartshang Peak (5120m) or Chhukung Village (4730m)
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940m). – 5-6 hr
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5164m) to EBC (5380m) and back to Gorakshep. –7-8 hr
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5643m) and back to Pheriche (4370m) – 6-7 hr
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar – 6-7 hr
Day 12: Namche to Lukla – 7-8 hr
Day 13: Fly out from Lukla to Kathmandu
Departure Point :Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are already in Nepal, please give us your location. Our team will pick up you from your hotel in Kathmandu.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8/5/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Tuesday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Wednesday: 09:15 AM - 06:15 PM Thursday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Friday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Saturday: 10:15 AM - 04:45 PM Sunday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.