Everest Base Camp landing Private Helicopter Tour
Want to experience a real unforgettable aerial journey over the high Himalayas and step up your travel game, then what are you waiting for. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing- Private Charter Flight is the best heli tour option that will bring life to nature. Starting your trip from Kathmandu, you get to travel to Lukla with the best scenic flight you will ever experience. Also, you can visit the place where the World’s Highest Meeting took place that is in Kala Patthar from where you will feel you are surrounded by the gorgeous snowy peaks and feel lively all over again. The excellent sight of glaciers, lakes, and mountains will sparkle your eye with joy and beauty.
● Observation of the mountain peaks from Kala Patthar
● Magnificent scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and to Syangboche
● A total of 4-5 hours of ultimate fun and excitement
● Perfect family trip around the Himalayas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter flight tour to Everest Base Camp on sharing base up to 5 pax.
- Landing at the famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar to take a picture and see the mountain
- Breakfast break on Everest view hotel with a close up view of Mount Everest
- First Aid kit box and oxygen cylinder for an Emergency case
- Domestic airport departure taxes/fees.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature (Any meals, drinks, tips etc.)
- Everest national park fees USD 30 each- Need to Pay Locally in Cash)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
1. Pick up from your hotel at 6 am, and Drop you to TIA.
2. A 50-minute Commercial Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla Airport
3. Commercial Helicopter flight from Lukla to Kala Patthar for 30 minutes
4. A 15 minutes flying leads you from Kala Patthar to Synagboche
5. Return from Syangboche to Lukla and finally Kathmandu which takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
6. Pick up from TIA back to the hotel.
7. Total Duration: 4-5 hours
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your Hotel details for pick up. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.