Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with landing in Kalapathhar from Kathmandu
Everest Stopover at Kalapattar Helicopter Tour is one of the most rewarding ways to experience grandest Everest region. Flying with a helicopter to the highest mountain viewpoint in the world, Kalapattar and capturing mightiest Mt. Everest ( 8848m) will definitely delight you. We not only see the Everest and other mountain peaks but also celebrate breathtaking landscapes, glaciers, freshwater lakes, and avalanches during our Everest Stopover at Kalapattar Helicopter Tour. This Heli tour to Kalapattar is for those who want to avoid long and tiring Everest Base Camp Trek and those who are confined by the time but still passionate to see Mt. Everest, the top of the world.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Airport drops and picks up by a private luxury vehicle.
- Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp and Kalapattar and return.
- Permits for the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest Base Camp
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Everest Base Camp, Everest Base Camp Trail, Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Everest Base Camp
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup before 1 hour and take you to the domestic airport.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.