Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is a glorious tour with plenty of Himalayan views. The trip soars above the mountains, forests, and glaciers to settle at the Everest Base Camp. Further, mountains like Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Ama Dablam (6856m)and Nuptse (7861m) decorate the views on the trip. Moreover, you’ll have breakfast at the Everest View Hotel, the highest placed hotel in the world.
You’ll wake up at around 5:30 am and drive to the airport. Next, you get on the helicopter and fly towards the Everest region with superb views of the Himalayas. Then, you’ll land and go to the Everest View Hotel in Syangboche. You’ll enjoy the breakfast with the view of Everest (8848m) at the Everest View Hotel. After breakfast, you fly to Everest Base Camp and explore the base camp premises on the helicopter. So, you can enjoy the views of the camping site along with Khumbu Icefall and Glacier. Further, you fly to Kala Patthar and take a closer look at the Mt. Everest and many other Himalayas.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Airport pick/ drop from hotel.
- Helicopter Airfare.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Breakfast in Hotel Everest View
- Travel insurance.
- Airport Tax
- Any kind of personal expenses which are not mentioned by the company.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
5:30: Drive from Hotel to an airport which takes around 20/30 min drive to reach Airport where you will have a boarding process for adventure mountain Heli flight.
6:30: Fly to Everest Region to explore Everest and other lots of mountains at the same time we will have incredible Everest view the organic Breakfast. This is the highest altitude breakfast in the world. The place called Hotel Everest view in Syangboche.
8:30: After breakfast, we fly from Syangboche to Everest Base Camp and round by the Heli trying to show as much as possible and explore Kalapatthar where you can see Gigantic views of mountains and glaciers around you give a sense of heaven including a close-up view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Nuptse and Pumori.
10:00: After the photoshoot on the of the top of the world we fly back to Kathmandu to take a lovely memory and lifetime achievement to see Everest.
11:30: From the airport car will take you to your hotel.
Note: Time may be changed due to weather and season.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup and drop from the hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.