Evening walking tour in Kyoto
This is tailor-made tour. I could also take you to the places you can not easily find in guidebooks. I am also good at taking pictures. I will also take memorable pictures for you.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
This shrine is dedicated to the god "Inari", the Shinto god of rice, which attracts people all around the world with thousands of torii gates.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hanamikoji Street, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture
It is one of the Geisha streets in Kyoto where we can learn about Geisha life. If you are lucky, you could also see Geisha passing on the street.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yasaka Shrine, 625 Giommachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0073 Kyoto Prefecture
It is a beautiful shrine I highly recommend visiting in the night time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.