Evening vistula river cruise
We invite you to an evening cruise on the Vistula with a prosecco lamp, learn about the city's story told by our skipper!
We will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the place of cruise.
Tuesday - Sunday: 19:00, 20:00, 21:00
Duration: 55 minutes
Number of people on board: max. 12
Unit Type: Lighter or Scout
Spacious boats give maximum comfort to the cruise, and the roofing makes us independent of weather conditions.
Facilities for people with
USB and electricity on board
Place for a pram
Our skipper will tell about the Vistula and Warsaw seen from the water!
Possibility to buy drinks on board.
Book a seat on board now!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- River Cruise
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vistula, Warsaw Poland
Cruise Vistula river and see Warsaw from waterside.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you in any location in Warsaw City Centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.