Evening Visa-Free Tour with Vodka Tasting and Canal Cruise
Let a local guide take you on a fun evening activity in St Petersburg. You will visit the Museum of Russia Vodka and taste different flavors of this traditional drink. After, take a relaxing boat cruise on the rivers and canals to see the city from its most romantic side. The evening lights and the sunset will make the views truly spectacular. You will also have a panoramic ride in the city center before returning to the port/the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public boat tickets or private boat admission for parties of 7+ pax
- Port taxes and all fees (for cruise passengers)
- Headsets starting from party of 7
- Private guide speaking the chosen language
- Visa-free permits for cruise passengers
- Private transportation
- Vodka museum admission and tasting
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Port
- Entry/Admission - The Vodka Museum
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Your private guide will meet you in the cruise port/hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Vodka Museum, Izmaylovskoye Hwy., 73zh Metro Partisanskaya, Moscow 105187 Russia
You will have a guided tour of this museum and have a tasting of 2 different vodka flavors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
After, you will have a romantic cruise along the rivers and canals of St Petersburg.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
You will have a panoramic ride in the city center to see the evening lights of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Return to the port/hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you in the port terminal after the customs control/hotel lobby.Ports
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.