Evening Tour of Vancouver
See Vancouver as the sun goes down. Vancouver after an active day changes into a peaceful landscape. The Evening Tour of Vancouver is the only one of its kind in the area.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Photo stop at Prospect Point in Stanley Park
- Photo stop at Queen Elizabeth Park
- Stop at Historic Gastown (or optional end of tour)
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prospect Point Lighthouse, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
For over a 100 years, visitors have been coming to Prospect Point to take in the views of Burrard Inlet and Vancouver's North Shore.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Stanley Park is a 400-hectare natural rainforest located in Vancouver. Along with your photo stop at Prospect Point (located in Stanley Park), enjoy the sights as you travel through this green oasis.
Pass By: English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Y9 Canada
Coming back into downtown Vancouver, pass by English Bay. This is a popular destination for locals and travellers alike for its warm, inviting waters and spectacular sunsets.
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Enjoy the sights of the city from Queen Elizabeth Park. This 52-hectare municipal park sits atop Little Mountain and old rock quarry. It is now a spectacular botanical oasis for all to enjoy.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Historic Gastown is the original settlement of Vancouver. The area has kept its historic look but has emerged as a trendy area for shopping, exciting eateries and a lively nightlife.
Departure Point :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Gastown, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.