Evening Tour in St.Petersburg (Russian Ballet)
Russian Ballet is open to the whole world, because a ballet performance, speaking the language of art, does not require translation. It’s a must-see show, an unforgettable magical experience, which is now delivered by our company at the highest level of service.
While the performance of Russian ballet dancers is flawless, we strive to keep up and provide only premium class cars as our shuttles to the theater and back because your comfort and uncompromisingly good experience is our priority.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mariinsky Theatre Concert Hall
- Entry/Admission - Mikhailovsky Opera and Ballet Theater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mariinsky Theatre Concert Hall, Pisareva st., 20 Entrance from Dekabristov Street, 37, St. Petersburg 190121 Russia
Classical Music Concert
The whole trip will take almost 4 hours. Apart from admiring the best Russian classical music of all times, you will be amazed at the beauty of the palace where this concert take place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mikhailovsky Opera and Ballet Theater, Iskusstv ploshchad, d. 1, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelersDue to the port formalities, any booking less than 3 days (72 hours) from the cruise arrival will not be treatedPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.