Evening Tour Agra's Mohabbat the Taj
See the sunset over the marble mausoleum 'the Taj Mahal' and witness the story of love live in Mohabbat the Taj show on this full-day tour of Agra. Visit one of the world’s most romantic monuments, before going to the impressive Agra Fort. Don’t miss the chance of encountering the beautiful view of sun rays reflecting on this white beauty of marble live and watch live one of its own kind shows, which reflects the Mughal era and the story behind the Taj Mahal.
*All-inclusive private trip not required to pay anywhere else.
*Sunset view of Tajmahal.
*Round trip transfer in AC vehicle.
*Rooftop Dinner with a view of Taj.
*Watch live the story of love.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Bottled water. .
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- All inclusive private trip not required pay anywhere else.
- Round trip transfer in AC vehicle.
- Watch live the story of love
- Monument Entrance price
- Lunch x1
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
11:00 hrs: You will be greeted by Padma Holidays representative at the Airport/Hotel or anywhere in Agra, Our Driver will come to pick you up from your location.
12:30 hrs: Meet Your Tour Guide on Arrival – You will meet our professional licensed guide for this whole trip and he will guide you through some fascinating sightseeing of the city. Then, proceed to Taj Mahal Visit Taj Mahal, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday. It takes around 2.5 Hr to wander this wonder of India. You will be amazed by the beauty of this monument. After visiting Tajmahal, you will get a chance to see Marble inlay work live and learn how this magnificent Monument was constructed with precision gemstones. You will be taken towards for lunch in the restaurant your busy timing.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Agra District, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
14:00 hrs: Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point – Back view of Taj Mahal This is an optional site to visit if you are in a hurry you can skip it. Exploring the backside of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
15:00 hrs: Drive Back to Delhi After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch, and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Agra .Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.