Evening Shanghai City Tour with River Cruise-Group Tour
This 3-hour evening tour will take you to see the spectacular neon lights skylines the modern and old architectures on the Bund from amazing Huangpu River Cruise. After the cruise, walking on the famous Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street and Xintiandi area to enjoy a fabulous Shanghai night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional tour guide service
- Designated mini van or car
- Selected hotel pickup and drop-off (Pudong Sheraton Hotel; Grand Hyatt Shanghai; Le Royal Meridien Hotel; Hilton Shanghai)
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Bund (Wai Tan)
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road)
- Entry/Admission - Xintiandi
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
The first settlement for the foreigners in Shanghai! It gets the title of “World Exposition of Architectures”,
here you will enjoy the magnificent combination of the old European style architectures and the modern skyscrapers.
Stop At: Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road), Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street: It is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets.
It is known for its shopping centers, best restaurants and many tourists’ attractions.
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Xintiandi Old Shikumen Long-tangs: It is an historical and cultural character of the city tourist attractions;
It is unique Shikumen Shanghai-based urban construction, into a world-class restaurants, business, entertainment, culture, leisure walking Street.
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Huangpu River Cruise: Huangpu River is the largest river in Shanghai, is a 113 kilometers (70 mi)-long river in China flowing through Shanghai.
It is the last significant tributary of the Yangtze before it empties into the East China Sea.
It divides the city into two regions: Pudong to its east and Puxi to the west.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly refer below pick up details:Departure Point: Pudong Area (East side of Shanghai):1. Lobby of Pudong Sheraton Hotel 2. Lobby of Grand Hyatt ShanghaiPuxi Area (West side of Shanghai): 1. Lobby of Le Royal Meridien Hotel 2. Lobby of Hilton Shanghai(Please see voucher for detailed information)Address: Pudong Area (East side of Shanghai) 浦东地区:1. Pudong Sheraton Hotel (No. 38 Pujian Road)浦东喜来登由由大酒店 （浦东新区浦建路38号）2. Grand Hyatt Shanghai (No. 88 Century Avenue)上海金茂凯悦大酒店 （浦东世纪大道88号）Puxi Area (West side of Shanghai) 浦西地区: 1. Le Royal Meridien Hotel (789 East Nanjing Road) 上海皇家世茂艾美大酒店 （南京东路789号）2. Marriott City Center Hotel (西藏中路555号）Dates: Daily
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to get travel insurance for you, passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please provide your local contact number upon booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.