Evening in Vodka Museum with Tasting and Dinner (Transfers included)
This evening program is great for travelers who want to immerse into Russian traditions, taste local food and vodka. You will be taken to the Vodka Museum for a tour and tasting, and take your time for dinner in a central restaurant of your choice (own expense). The tour is suitable for hotel guests as well as for the cruise ship passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop off
- Transportation by a private vehicle
- Entrance to the Vodka Museum + Tasting
- Visa-free tour tickets and a tour leader (only for cruise ship passengers)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Russian Vodka Museum
What's excluded :
- Dinner expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russian Vodka Museum, Konnogvardeiskiy Blvd., 4 Metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Start your evening with a tour of the Vodka museum, where you will learn about the history and some interesting facts about this drink. The local museum guides will help you to understand Russian culture better and will answer all your questions. You will be offered 3 different kinds of vodka with 3 traditional snacks. After the tasting, you will have a little time for shopping if required.
The next part of the program is a traditional Russian 3-course dinner in a local restaurant nearby(own expense).
Once finished, the driver will take you back to the hotel or the cruise ship.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. Cruise ship passengers should provide their cruise name.You will recognize the guide by a CITY BREAK TOURS sign.Ports
- St Petersburg Cruise Port Marine Facade
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.