Evening guided tour of Bari
Guided tour of Bari in the evening to admire the city from another point of view and live it as a citizen.
per adult from
What's included :
- tour guide
- focaccia tasting
What's excluded :
- Castle ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bari, Bari, Province of Bari, Puglia
Meet the local tourist guide and begin the visit of the city admiring the Svevo Castle, an ancient fortress, enlarged in 1233 by Emperor Frederick II of Swabia. The visit takes place in the evening, to experience the atmosphere of one of the most folkloristic cities of southern Italy, with its traditions and its artistic beauty. You will have a pleasant walk in the ancient village, called by the inhabitants "Bari Vecchia" visiting the road of the orecchiette, where you can meet the locals while they spend their free time chatting on the street, you will be able to see the women who prepare fresh pasta by hand and the children playing all together.
Bari is a city where time seems to have stopped and with the setting of the sun and the lighting of the city it acquires more charm. You will enter the Cathedral of San Sabino and the Basilica of San Nicola, a splendid example of Apulian Romanesque art. You will walk through the characteristic alleys until you reach an ancient oven to taste the typical focaccia with tomatoes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Castello Normanno-Svevo, Via Pier l'Eremita, 25/b, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.