Evening Ganga Aarti Ceremony with Enchanting Banaras
Start at the given time with your tour guide to the old city by Car . Later walk with your guide to the ghats ,explore the life in evening light . After sometime you will ride on boat , watch the cremation , after knowing the rituals , we will drive back by boat to Ganga aarti ceremony . Know and learn about aarti rituals & its significance , later guide will drop you at your hotel .
per adult from
What's included :
- In this tour only Guide & transport is included
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Ganga Aarti - in the evening start with your local guide. Walk through the local market of old Banaras town, its always busy & crowded. At the ghat see the pilgrims & locals , few sadhus sometime are around there. Later watch the aarti , a traditional worship of Hindu deity, since the ages. Know the importance of ceremony , enjoy offering good luck lamp to river Goddess Ganga.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up is available for hotels centrally located in Varanasi city only.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.