Evening Food Private Tour with Brewery Taproom Hopping at Slow Boat in Beijing
A Beijing local food tour plus a western-style brewery bar hop? What an interesting combination! This fun evening tour will allow you to taste over 20 different types of local street food, and then head to Slow Boat Brewery Taproom, the most famous brewery bar in town where you can enjoy aromatic craft beer on tap and meet new friends. During this private 3-hour evening tour, you will also visit some local sites along the way, such as Longfusi street, Beijing Hutongs and more. Put on your walking shoes and get your fantastic night started!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tour
- One glass of beer at Slow Boat Brewery Taproom
- Hotel pickup (Beijing City hotels within the 3rd ring road)
- Private tour
- Transportation fee from your Beijing City Hotel to Hutong Food tour,and to Slow Boat
- Entry/Admission - Slow Boat Brewery Taproom
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks and food at Slow Boat Brewery Taproom
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dongsi Hutong, East of Dongsi Beidajie, Beijing China
Meet your tour guide in your Beijing City center hotel lobby at 6:00pm, and go directly to the historic Beijing neighborhood of hutong to start your wonderful evening!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: LongFuSi Jie, Art Gallery Backstreet, Beijing China
Some local food tour highlights:
• Barbecue Kabobs: many different selections such as beef, lamb, chicken heart, veggie, and a lot more
• Stinky tofu: only if you are an eating adventurer
• Ma La Tang: a type of Chinese hot pot that is especially popular in the Sichuan province of China. Skewers of vegetables and meat are scorched in boiling soup), and you can choose between 5-8 different food items based on your preferences. After your food is cooked in the soup, it's time to have a bottle of beer or soft drink to enjoy the moment
• Guilin MiFen (rice noodles): Made using pork bone stock with rice noodles with greenery and peanuts. This is very popular to locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Huguosi Hutong Snack Street, Huguosi Street, Xinjiekou, Xicheng District, Beijing 100032 China
Huguosi street food/snacks: Although the Huguosi Temple no longer exists, the street near the temple area later became a famous food street where you can find various local Beijing snacks. You will have a set menu with 12 different types of snacks, including the famous Douzhi, a drink similar to soy milk but it's made from mung; Jiaoquan, it looks like an onion ring but has nothing to do with an onion; and some preserved vegetables.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Slow Boat Brewery Taproom, No.56-2 Dongsi Batiao, Dongcheng District,, Beijing 100007 China
After filling your stomach, you will visit the Slow Boat Brewery Taproom to meet the locals and enjoy a glass of beer. You will find this brewery bar offers the largest selections of craft beer in Beijing, and the beer is always fresh and unpasteurized. No preservatives, no chemicals, just great beer proudly brewed in Beijing.
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel. If you wish to spend more time at the Slow Boat Brewery Taproom, your guide will see you off there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.