Evening Food & Bazaar Walk
This walking tour is quite exciting as the idea of this tour is to explore pink city apart from its touristic sites, to explore the hidden secrets of the city and more to feel like a Jaipurite (local resident of Jaipur). Explore the geometrically precise architecture of the city and the significance of its 'Chaupars' (intersection points). Visit the old stables converted into market. Walk through the market of bangle makers and see a demonstration of bangle making with lac (latter from trees). Witness wedding market and its narrow lanes full of bridal clothing shops, this will leave you spellbound. Walk though some of the most interesting artisans & old houses (Havelis). Closely observe the gathering of local sellers selling the milk products for making the most delicious Indian sweets. Open your taste buds by tasting some famous street food of Jaipur. This is a walk to remember and will be the highlight of your trip to Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food Sampling, Tea/Coffee, Garlands
What's excluded :
It is not like a usual Jaipur sightseeing where a guide points at things and the tourists listen to narratives and click funny pictures. It is for you to talk to people, ask question- no matter how irrelevant or stupid the questions are. It is imperative to dig out every piece of information that is of your interest. Definitely one of the things to do in Jaipur apart from Jaipur Sightseeing or other day tours in Jaipur.
Walks are slow and subtle. It is for you to explore the place, understand it and finally admire it. Jaipur walking tours has been designed by keeping the virtue of exploration in mind. Your interest may be religion, food, photography, history or culture. It is for you to explore the boundaries of your subject.
• Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Departure Point :Hawa Mahal Road, Hawa Mahal Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.