Evening Excursion: Cooking Class At An Indian Home In Jaipur
Enjoy an evening with a family at a local home in Jaipur and learn how to cook a basic Indian meal. Find out about the spices, vegetables and other ingredients that make these dishes so flavorful. Learn some basic cooking techniques and enjoy the meal cooked with your hosts. This is a great way to get acquainted with the culture of Jaipur.
• Visit to a local home
• Introduction to Indian spices
• Cooking demonstration
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cooking class at a local home
- Home cooked dinner (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Jaipur Home Cooking
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur Home Cooking, 37 Laxman Path Opposite Sita Devi Hospital Nandpuri, Jaipur 302019 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the afternoon and driven to a local home in Jaipur.
Upon arrival get acquainted with your host family. Spend some time learning about the seasonal ingredients that you will be using to prepare the meal. Learn some cooking techniques from your host and try your hand at making some of the dishes under the expert guidance of your host.
If you do not wish to participate in the cooking and prefer to only watch and photograph (or just talk and eat!), that is fine as well. If there is something specific that you would like to learn, please let us know in advance and we will check whether it is feasible.
The cooking session takes between 60 - 90 minutes, after which you will eat the meal prepared with your hosts.
After the meal you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, expiry date and country of issuance is required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Minimum 02 pax are required to book this tour.
- Please indicate any dietary preferences at the time of booking.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.