Evening Excursion: Bagore Ki Haveli Dance Show in Udaipur
Spend an evening discovering the traditional music and dance forms of the state of Rajasthan. This popular show takes place at the 18th century Bagore Ki Haveli, a beautiful mansion on the banks of Lake Pichola. The dances are performed by tribes of Rajasthan and showcase the traditional celebrations for the changing of seasons, weddings, birth of a child and the festivals of Rajasthan. Besides the dances, this cultural event also features a magic show and a puppet dance.
• Tribal dances
• Puppet show
• Colorful costumes of the dancers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking Guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Bagore Ki Haveli Museum
What's excluded :
- Food or drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, Gangaur Ghat Marg Hotel Gangaur Palace, Udaipur 313001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and driven to Bagore Ki Haveli, located on the waterfront of the picturesque Lake Pichola. The mansion has been restored and is now converted into a museum.
The cultural show features folk dances of Rajasthan. The various tribes of Rajasthan - the Mer, Samai, Kalbelia and Banjara - present their traditional dance forms. The colorful attire of the dancers is a feast for the eyes. Some of the dances require great skills and can be performed only after years of practice. The skills are handed down from generation to generation. As the evening goes by, your guide will share with you insights into the culture and traditions of the various tribes. Rajasthan is also famous for puppetry. Sit back and enjoy the puppet dance, a popular item on the agenda for the evening.
After the show, enjoy dinner (own expense) at a local restaurant. At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur, NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.