Evening Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Private Transfer
Watch the Cairo skyline light up after dark on a 2-hour dinner cruise of the Nile with two remarkable dance performances. Enjoy the convenience of a private hotel transfer as you travel to the port, then enjoy a sumptuous Egyptian meal on deck. Watch belly dancers and Tanoura performers bring their traditions to life with a mesmerizing blend of twirling skirts and sensuous movements. Listen to live music from an Egyptian band and take in stunning views of the city at night while palm trees and glittering skyscrapers drift past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hours sailing
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by your private driver and representative and taken to the port on the Nile River (the longest river in the world and the main source of life for Egypt). Board the luxurious boat and enjoy a few hours of wonderful Egyptian food, mesmerizing belly dancers and whirling Dervish dancers (Tannoura), enchanting music, live band and the lovely breeze on the River Nile. Take pictures of the show and of the wonderful nightly view of the illuminated city of Cairo from the top-deck.
Once the cruise is over you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.