Evening Desert Safari in 4WD from Dubai
Experience the thrill of the desert in a 4WD land cruiser! Leave the city and see the vast desert surround Dubai. Enjoy the adrenaline of sand bashing before heading to the desert camp where your adventure continues with camel riding and sandboarding. Enjoy a BBQ dinner and evening entertainment before heading back to the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Henna painting
- Camel ride
- Shisha pipe
- Tanoura dance show, belly dance show (except on major Islamic holidays)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Quad bike or dune buggy rides
- Escape the urban sprawl of Dubai on a 6-hour adventure into the desert. Driving across the dunes in 4WD Land Cruisers, your ultimate destination will be a traditional Arabic Bedouin camp.
The tour departs in the afternoon, heading across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to your first destination, a camel farm. Continue across the desert, pausing to watch the beautiful sunset, before reaching the campsite where you will have the opportunity to take a camel ride. Try some sand boarding, or get a henna painting on your hands or feet.
Having worked up an appetite, relax over a delicious barbecue dinner and try the famous Arabic shisha water pipe. Before you return to Dubai or Sharjah, you will get one final treat as you watch a belly dance performance around the campfire by starlight.
It is a must-do tour for anyone visiting the UAE, whether on vacation or business, and will give you memories to share with your family and friends back home. Your return time to Dubai or Sharjah will be approximately 21:00.
Departure Point :Any Hotel Located in Dubai City
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 9pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Belly Dance, Tanoura dance, sale of alcohol and other entertainment is not available during Ramadan until Eid or on some other Islamic Holidays
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.