Evening Delhi City Tour - 4 Hours With Transfers
Explore the Delhi City and it Unique heritage sites a your evening tour. Pick-Up will be done from your hotel anywhere in Delhi NCR. Enjoy your tour with personalised Guided service. You will visit Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, Gurudwara Bangla Saheb and Laxmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple). Post sightseeing have dinner (not included in cost) return back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide Service
- Mineral Water Bottles
- All Taxes and Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets of all Monuments
- Any kind of meals and drinks
- Any kind of tipping / gratuities
- Any kind of personal expenses
- 1 : Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Pick-Up from your preferred location anywhere in Delhi NCR. Pick-Up will be done at 4PM. Your First monument will be Qutub Minar. The Qutub Minar, also spelled as Qutb Minar, is a minaret that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, India. Qutb Minar is a 73-metre tall tapering tower of five storeys, with a 14.3 metres base diameter, reducing to 2.7 metres at the top of the peak.
2 : 1 Hour
Pass By: India Gate, Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
After visiting Qutub Minar, you will drive past by India Gate. You will take pictures of this building while guide explaining you the historical background of this building.
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
After seeing India Gate, you will also drive past by Parliament House. You can take pictures and continue to your next monument.
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, next to Grand Post Office, New Delhi 110001 India
Now you will visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. It was first built as a small shrine by Sikh General Sardar Bhagel Singh Dhaliwal in 1783, who supervised the construction of nine Sikh shrines in Delhi in the same year, during the reign of Mughal Emperor, Shah Alam II. It is situated near Connaught Place, New Delhi on Baba Kharak Singh Marg and it is instantly recognisable by its golden dome and tall flagpole, Nishan Sahib.
3 : 30 minutes
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan), Connaught Place, New Delhi 110002 India
Your last spot will be Birla Mandir Temple. The Laxminarayan Temple, also known as the Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi, India. Laxminarayan usually refers to Vishnu, Preserver in the Trimurti, also known as Narayan, when he is with his consort Lakshmi.
Departure Point :1956, Rajpath Area, Malka Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110011, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.