Evening Camel Tekking Dubai With Dinner
This tour is designed for people who don't want to do Dune Bashing but still they need to see the Desert so for them will take you for 45 mins camel trekking. Left Dune Bashing trip and you can try some different Experience the beauty of the Arabian desert in time-honored fashion on a camel trek at sunset. Journey back in time to ancient Arabia and visit a Bedouin camp. Take part in traditional activities, such as henna hand painting and smoking a shisha.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from anywhere in Dubai (SIC Sharing Basis)
- Camel ride (45mins)
- Henna Painting
- Entertainment (Tanura and Belly Dance show) (Not available on Ramadan & Dry Days
- Unlimited soft drinks and water
- BBQ & dinner buffet with veg and non-veg options
- Dune Bashing Ride
What's excluded :
- Quad Bikes (available for hire)
- Sand-boarding (available for hire)
- Dune buggies (can be pre-booked)
This tour included with Pick up & Drop off anywhere in Dubai, you can enjoy the camel ride with Dinner also there is many campsite activities like Dance shows, Heena painting, see the desert area.
• Desert Dubai Adventures, Al Mamsha St - Dubai, Dubai 34835 United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will provide transfers from Dubai
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- subject to availability
- Child rate applies to Infants if baby seat occupied)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Camel Ride is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Camel Ride is not recommended for pregnant women
- Camel Ride is not recommended for infants. If you traveling with Infant select Dinner in the Desert option.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.