Etna Tour jeep excursion and trekking
The ticket is to book the authorized means of transport and the inputs are paid ON THE SPOT at a COST OF 35 EURO PER PERSON) from there we will leave for the highest active volcano. Crossing vineyards and olive groves among a mix of breathtaking landscapes and adventurous stretches off-road, we will arrive in the most volcanically active areas of Etna to visit some of the most representative Etna volcanoes (there are over 45 around Etna) and we will look inside them to see the real dimensions of a crater. Passing through the woods full of endemic plants, alternating with volcanic deserts, we will go to visit a lava cave inside (we will provide the necessary equipment), a volcanic fracture and we will arrive in the places that were the scene of the last eruption that destroyed an entire center. tourist, all in 4/5 hours, an educational tour suitable for everyone
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free for those without it: Jackets, shoes, sticks, snowshoes. For everyone: helmets, torch
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zafferana Etnea, Zafferana Etnea, Province of Catania, Sicily
We will leave for the highest active volcano in Europe passing through the characteristic Etna villages. Crossing vineyards and olive groves between a mix of breathtaking landscapes and adventurous off-road sections,
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
We will arrive in the most "volcanically" active areas of Etna to visit some of the most representative Etna volcanoes (there are over 45 around Etna) and we will look inside them to see the real dimensions of a crater.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 220, 95019 Zafferana Etnea CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up at the hotel or at a pre-arranged meeting point with authorized vehicles (contact us to check the availability of seats before booking, the ticket for the authorized means of transport and the entrance fees are paid ON THE SPOT at a COST OF 35 EURO PER PERSON ) from there we will leave for the highest active volcano in Europe passing through the characteristic Etna villages.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/13/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.