Etna Tour morning is our half-day itinerary to discover the volcano, which combines a visit to ancient craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and a light trek through a path immersed in volcanic landscapes.
First stop to discover the Silvestri Craters created by the 1892 eruption on the south side of the volcano, the route continues with a trek along a path characterized by ancient flows and breathtaking landscapes.
Last stop visit a lava flow cave with torches and helmets.
The tour will end with a typical Sicilian lunch where you can taste the flavors and the food and wine tradition of the Etna area. A moment of pleasure, but also of relaxation before returning to the hotel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up / Drop-off from / to your hotel from Catania and surrounding areas
- Multilingual naturalistic guide
- Transfer Service
- Visit of a lava cave
- Typical Sicilian lunch
- Torches and helmets
What's excluded :
- The most direct route
Departure Point :
Pick-up at your accommodation from Catania and surrounding areas. Give the address of your accommodation, a guide will pick you up at the entrance of your facility. Pick up at 9.00 a.m. * Departure and arrival times can fluctuate 30 minutes
OtherCatania, Province of Catania, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna, 95030 Nicolosi, Province of Catania, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.