Etna excursion / half - or full day
Etna is one of the highest volcanoes in Europe and one of the most active in the whole world. The volcano has shaped Sicilian history, shaped the landscape and still influences the island with its "moods". Mount Etna has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2013. Together with your German tour guide, climb the highest active volcano in Europe with an unforgettable tour of Mount Etna. Explore the summit area and marvel at the active craters on site at the Rifugio Sapienza. You are also welcome to take the cable car up to 3000 m (+ Euro 65.00 per person). After tasting local honey and liqueurs, visit a lava grotto or the viewpoint in the impressive Valle del bove, where all lava flows unite.
Ascent by car or bus possible up to 2000 m, where a fascinating volcano & lunar landscape with craters, as well as a breathtaking panorama awaits you.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- including tour guide, transport, minibus on request, or convertible, tasting liqueur, wine and honey
- Ascent up to 2000 m including a walk or a short hike
What's excluded :
- Exclusive: Optional ascent with the cable car Euro 65.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Etna is one of the highest volcanoes in Europe and one of the most active in the world. The volcano shaped Sicilian history, shaped the landscape and influenced the island to this day.
Etna has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2013 and the smoking craters and the old and new lava landscape are always a very impressive experience for its visitors.
Climb the highest active volcano in Europe with your German tour guide with an unforgettable tour of Mount Etna.
Explore the summit area and marvel at the active craters on site at Rifugio Sapienza. You are welcome to take the cable car to 3000 m (+ Euro 65.00 per person)
After tasting local honey and liqueurs, visit a lava grotto or the viewpoint in the impressive Valle del Bove, where all lava flows unite.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :95030 Nicolosi, Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We are happy to arrange an individual meeting point for each guestAirports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto Catania, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.