Etna and Taormina from Cefalù
Perched on a clifftop overlooking two sweeping bays, the town of Taormina is one of the prettiest in Italy. Dating back as far as 358 BC, it’s home to some of the most well-preserved buildings, medieval courtyards and historic landmarks in this corner of the world. This trip starts with some free time to wander around. Sip a cappuccino in the Piazza Nove Aprile, browse the chic boutiques, or check out the town’s star attraction – its ancient Greek-Roman theatre. Once you’ve had your fill of sightseeing, it’s on to Mt Etna – Europe’s highest volcano. Its summit measures up at 3,330 metres above sea level, but the coach will only take you up to 1,900 metres.
When you get there, if you want you can grab a cable car or ATV and journey up to 2,900 metres.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna, 95030 Nicolosi, Sicily Italy
Immerse yourself into the wonders of nature and enjoy the most impressive Sicily's icon.
Learn the secrets of the mountain and its relationship with locals
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
Visit the glamourous and beautiful town of Taormina, the Ioanian Pearl
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cefalu, Cefalu, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.