Ethno Experience in Nur-Sultan, Inclusive of Hotel Pickup
By the will of fate Kazakh people were spaced at the crossroad of Eastern and Western cultures, and that is why Kazakhstan is country of rich cultural heritage. And there is no better way to know traditional Kazakh culture than plunge into atmosphere of everyday life of the nomadic people! Take this tour to explore the history of the Kazakh steppe, its wealth, culture and art!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Master classes: Kazakh cuisine, manufacturing of sazsyrnai, national dance, construction of the yurt
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - ACT Kazakhstan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ACT Kazakhstan, Kunaev Street 12/1, Nur-Sultan 010000 Kazakhstan
After hotel pickup you will have a brief sightseeing tour on the way to a site of your exciting ethno experience.
You will start familiarity with the culture and traditions of the country with an introduction to its national cuisine, as it is the better way of understanding the Kazakh traditional culture. During the gastronomic experience you will try to cook some traditional dishes yourself to get acquainted with the secrets of traditional culinary arts.
Then you will have an opportunity to participate in the process of manufacturing of a very ancient Kazakh musical instrument, an authentic value and heritage of the Great Steppe - ‘sazsyrnay’.
Neither of stories about the Great Kazakh steppe and nomadic people do without the yurt - a traditional dwelling of the nomads. Since ancient times methods and secrets of yurt construction, requiring special skills and knowledge passed down from generation to generation. And during this program you will be able personally touch the construction process of wooden walls – ‘kerege’, the traditional raising of the dome – ‘Shanyrak’, as well as the strengthening of wooden poles – ‘uyk’.
And, finally, you will be offered to try on the Kazakh national clothes and dance the national dance "Kara zhorga". The tour ends with dropping you off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Nur-Sultan.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.