Estancia La Lorenza in Iguazu: Kayak Experience
THIS TOUR ARE FOR TRAVELERS WHO ENJOY PLACES AWAY FROM THE MAIN TOURIST ROUTES AND WHO ENJOY SHARING THE EXPERIENCE WITH NEW PEOPLE.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A bilingual guide English/Spanish.
- Mate and tereré drink.
- Sit on top kayaks with lifejacket.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Parana, Victoria, Entre Rios, Argentina
Paddling the serene waters of the Urugua-í river will give us the
opportunity to contemplate nature from a dierent perspective and
to move along the forest being silently part of the scene. After 2.5
miles of kayaking, a 45 minutes walk through the forest will take us to a privileged deck with an open view to Paraguay. Our visit ends at this unique place across borders, sharing a mate/tereré and
interesting facts and stories about the area.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup time will be reconfirmed
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.