Estancia Day in Buenos Aires, Gaucho´s Party Tour
Visit a typical Argentinean gaucho ranch from the last century.
Get to know its customs, its animals, the history of the famous gaucho.
In this tour we visit a ranch located 100km aprox. from the city. Which is in operation, to receive visits throughout the year.
There you can do outdoor activities, horseback riding, sulky rides, etc.. You will also enjoy a reception; empanadas, lunch, and folkloric activities.
The tour lasts all day and starts at 9am.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - wine or beer
- Horse riding
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips, Extras
- Pick up from the hotels from 850/940 am (times are subject to changes)
Arrival at the Estancia,
RECEPTION 11.00 hs. with empanadas, wine and juice.
Tour of the facilities.
11.30 a 100pm Horse rides, carriages and tractors.
LUNCH 1.00 to 3.00pm.(Request Vegetarian Menu when making your reservation)
Grill: Chorizo, black pudding, roast strip, vacuum and chicken. Salads: Mixed, potatoes Provencal and carrot with egg. Drinks:White and red wine, beer, regular soft drinks, water with and without gas, dessert and coffee.
Show during lunch of folkloric songs and dances.
A tour through all our rhythms including zamba, gato, chacarera, malambo, malambo con boleadoras, bombos show, chamamé, tango, etc.
Tango classes with public participation.
CRIOLLAS DESTREZAS 3.30pm.
Demonstrations of the best Creole skills. Races of rings, meekness of horses and beating of tropilla.
4.00pm. snack with mate cooked with cakes and fried cake.
FREE ACTIVITIES Football pitch, volleyball and bowls, children's playground and swimming pool (open from November 15 to March 15).
END OF ACTIVITIES 6.00pm.
• Chorizo and argentinian entrances and salads - Its served with bread and salads.
• Argentinian asado, beef - Served with french fries and salads
• Flan con dulce de leche or Ice Cream
Departure Point :Hotel Regente, Suipacha 964, C1008 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up will be from Downtown hotels in Buenos Aires city, some hotels are not in the pick up area, so we can provide a pick up meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.