Estancia Day in Buenos Aires, Gaucho´s Party day tour
Visit a typical Argentinean gaucho ranch from the last century. Get to know its customs, its animals, the history of the famous gaucho.
In this tour we visit a ranch located 100km aprox. from the city. Which is in operation, to receive visits throughout the year.
There you can do outdoor activities, horseback riding, sulky rides, etc.. You will also enjoy a reception; empanadas, lunch, and folkloric activities.
The tour lasts all day and starts at 9am.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bus Transfer in out from meeting point.
- Lunch at Restaurant with beverages and dessert
- Guided tour.
- Horse riding
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Horse and carriage ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilla del Senor, Capilla del Senor, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
A typical estancia, the gaucho`s house.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Regente, Suipacha 964, C1008 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer is regular, pick up times are subject to traffic conditions and also that passengers are not delayed at the time of transfer.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual and comfortable
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.