Estancia Day in Buenos Aires!
Only 50 minutes away from the city, and specially designed for you to get familiar with the argentine countryside, our culture and our traditions!
Arriving at Capilla del Señor , you will discover the charm of this small town combining an authentic Gaucho life with that of a rural atmosphere. We will explain you the importance of this town into our history, you will explore the church, the park, the train station. You will have then a deep understanding of our roots!
Then, we will visit the best estancia in the area owned by Argentina Polo Day, for you to enjoy the beauty of our countryside. A warm welcome with our regional empanadas and wine, and lunch is ready! Taste an exquisite BBQ, with assorted cuts of meats, farm-to-table vegetables and our premium Argentine wine.
To relax after lunch, you could walk around the estancia and visit the Museum of Native Art, you could lay by the pool, take a carriage ride or hope on the horse and canter on our carefully designed trail close by!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide (English/Spanish)
- BBQ lunch and drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilla del Senor, Capilla del Senor, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify pick up location and contact supplied for pick up time and details.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you want to swim
- No minimum age required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and Portuguese based on availability)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.