Essential Monumental Guided Tour in Seville
Discover the essence of Islamic, Moorish and Gothic art of Seville visiting two of its most emblematic monuments: The Christian Cathedral with the largest area in the world and the Real Alcazar, set of walled palaces of different architectural styles and beautiful landscapes gardens.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Alcazar and Cathedral tickets
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Miguel Cid (Monumento a la Inmaculada), Calle Joaquín Romero Murube, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Please be on time and we recommend at least 5 minutes prior to contact with our guide. If you are not on time the service is considered complete and no refunds or claims are available once a tour has commenced.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Andalusia Tour Travel is not responsible for the delay takes place at the entrance of the monuments, either by the organization and / or internal management of the monument.
- The abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claim.
- If any change is produced in any visit, it shall be informed at the time of booking or at the beginning of the service, being valid and definitive information provided by the guide at the start of the visit. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visits, may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics, whether special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must reserve a specific time of those stipulated in the guided tour.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.