Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience
Enjoy an authentic St Lucian experience blending the past and present as you see, taste and smell the flavors of the island while discovering, exploring and learning about life here in days gone by.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Tour through local medicinal herb garden.
- Visit to the onsite mini museum
- Entry/Admission - Barefoot Holidays Saint Lucia Day Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barefoot Holidays Saint Lucia Day Tours, Castries St. Lucia
Visitors will be taken through the vibrant tropical gardens, replete with over 300 species of flowering plants. The knowledgeable guide will have you see, touch and smell your way through the variety of plants as you learn their interesting medicinal properties and how they are used by the Islanders.
Afterwards, visit a traditional Medicinal Garden, filed with a variety of herbs and spices, used in both medicinal and culinary purposes.
After the Garden tour, visitors will be taken to the one of a kind on site mini museum, to witness artifacts from St. Lucia's fascinating past.
Finally, guests will be treated to sampling session, where they get to enjoy a few local delicacies, sweets and alcoholic beverages.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available for hotels in the north. Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.