Essaouira Mogador Shared Day Trip from Marrakech
One day excursion from Marrakech to Essaouira - a coastal town (approx 2h45 minutes driving from Marrakech) providing an excellent opportunity to relax on the beach. The old Medina of Essaouira is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage site; it combines history and culture with modern cafes and restaurants.
per adult from
What's included :
- pick-up from your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/4WD.
- drop-off in your accommodation in Marrakech.
What's excluded :
- Graatuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sidi Mokhtar, Morocco
a short break for toilet etc...
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Essaouira is an exceptional example of a late 18th century fortified town .built according to the principles of contemporary European military architecture in North Africa context .since its foundation, it has been major international trading seaport linking morocco and its Saharan hinterland with European and the rest of the world.
About two hours we will be in the middle of the Argan forest, arriving at the local women’s cooperative traditional of Argan oil. Product that Morocco has international monopoly. Visit the cooperative that allows you to attend the Manuel extraction of oil by village women.
Continue to Essaouira take photos at the entrance of the city on a panoramic location, overlooking the entire city. Free Visit the remnants of Portuguese port, medina the souks, swimming at the beach, back to Marrakech at the end of the day.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Marrakesh, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.