Essaouira Full Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore the laid-back seaside resort of Essaouira with round-trip transfers from Marrakech. Enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean from the Skala du Port and ramparts, and taste fresh seafood on the seafront.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus
- English or French speaking driver
- Local guide
What's excluded :
Leave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant.
During your trip, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and marvel at the gems in the jeweler's quarter.
You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon, arriving back to the "Red City" at around 19:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.