Essaouira excursion 1 day departure from Agadir
Discover the history, culture and unique heritage of Essaouira during a day. A visit to the Medina offers colorful and charming landscapes in the Moroccan-Portuguese style. listed as World Heritage by UNESCO Morocco in 2001.
Our tour begins by driving for a few hours through the atlas, with a few stops along the way:
1st stop to see "flying goats" climbing in the Argan.
2nd stop for a coffee break in a Berber village.
3rd stop to visit the argan oil factory.
Once we arrive in Essaouira, we will start our visit with a local guide by visiting the souk which is inside the Medina. And take a tour of the ramparts of the Kasbah and Scala, where you will explore the ramparts of La Scala, the municipal market and the craft complex.
Once we are done with the city tour, you will have free time for lunch, as well as time to admire the beauty of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Le Souk, 95 Souk Jdid, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
We will start our visit with a local guide by visiting the souk which is inside the Medina.
Pass By: Sqala du Port d' Essaouira, Essaouira Port Near Bab El Marsa, Essaouira 42000 Morocco
the city of sinners
Pass By: Medina of Essaouira, Beach Essaouira Beach, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
The ancient city of Essaouira
Pass By: Marche Aux Poissons, Essaouira Morocco
city of sinners
Pass By: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
the beautiful beaches of essaouira
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.