The one day trip
Take the chance and visit luxor the capital of the pharaohs and enjoy seeing its fantastic architecture heritage on one day trip.
( The Temple of Tud- Esna-Esna Temple )
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
In the morning, the guide will take you in a conditioned car to El Tud Temple which is from the fourth family for the god ( Monto ) the god of war. The god who was worshipped in the south of Thebes . Then you will go to Esna which is about 55 Km south of Luxor . It is famous for Khanom Temple which has a pattlamic design . The guide will explain the temple from inside . Then you will go back to Luxor.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.