Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor
Experience Day trip to Esna and el Kab from Luxor in accompany of an Egyptologist tour guide, drive for about 55 km to visit Esna Temple located on the west bank of the River Nile, and then continue for 30KM further south to visit El Kab tombs and the ruins of the ancient Nekhen capital of upper Egypt.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Khnum
- Entry/Admission - Tombs of El kab
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Khnum, Esna Egypt
Nile Holiday expert tour Guide will pick you up from the lobby of your Hotel in Luxor and accompany you to visit the temple of Esna, dedicated to this triad of Khnum and Neith, and Heka their offspring. The site was remarkable for the beauty and the magnificence of its architecture. It was built of red sandstone on the west bank of the Nile. Originally dates back to the reign of Thutmose II (1493 to 1479 BC.) the remains of Latopolis belong to the Ptolemaic and Roman eras.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tombs of El kab, 80 Km South of Luxor, Edfu 81644 Egypt
Continue further to the south about 30km to El Kab, a rock cut tombs of the early 18th Dynasty (1550–1295 BC), located on the east bank of the Nile at the mouth of Wadi Hillal, you will visit the tomb of Ahmose, son of Ibana, contain important biographical accounts regarding the expulsion of the Hyksos from Egypt by the early kings of the 18th dynasty. The tombs of note are those of Pahery and Renni, which date to the reign of Thutmose III. The decoration inside the tombs is amongst the most beautiful at the site.
Discover the ruins and the mud bricks outer wall of the ancient Nekhen, the religious and political capital of Upper Egypt at the end of the Predynastic period (c. 3200 – 3100 BC).
After finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Luxor pick up hotel Name is Required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.