Escape to Sile and Agva on the Black Sea Coast
A day trip to the Black Sea coast
Taking a boat trip down a river
Visiting the seaside resort of Sile
Enjoying beautiful scenery including a hidden lake
Shopping opportunity in a large mall on the return journey
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agva Merkez, Agva Merkez
Escape from the noisy and crowded streets of Istanbul and enjoy a relaxing day with an official guide to the seaside towns of Sile and Agva on Turkey’s Black Sea Coast. This tour gets you out into the countryside and includes a river boat tour, a hidden lake, a lighthouse and plenty of sea air!
On the journey the tour stops at a hidden lake which nestles among the mountains and woods and is a popular getaway for Istanbulites. Pass through beautiful scenery as we drive on to the Black Sea and reach the resort and fishing village of Sile. Part of the municipality of Istanbul, this small town becomes very popular in the summer months with people seeking a relaxing getaway on sandy beaches. There is an old lighthouse still in use which is a landmark in the area.
Agva is a smaller seaside town further along the coast from Sile and situated between two rivers. In fact, Agva means ‘between the rivers.’ Surrounded by woods and beautiful scenery, we take a boat ride along the Goksu River which flows onto the beach and into the Black Sea.
This fabulous daytrip is concluded with a visit to a shopping mall before you are dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups are available from these areas only:- New city: Levent, Sisli, Taksim, Ortakoy, Karakoy, Findikli, Sutluce. Old city: Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Laleli, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.