Escape to luxury Mercedes Van, around the little Camargue and beyond ...
Private circuit where you will discover our land of sun and nature, the Camargue will be discovered during your excursion along the Little Camargue. You will be in the land of horses and bulls, the most beautiful beaches of the south of France and traditions still current.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - Fresh bottled water, Air conditioning, WIFI, Chargers telephones ...
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tour Carbonniere
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Le Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau
- Entry/Admission - Salin d'Aigues-Mortes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau, Rd 570, 13460 Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer France
Discovery in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Camargue, invites you to share the privacy of flamingos and wildlife for 1:30 to 2:00.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eglise des Stes-Maries, Place de L'eglise, 13460 Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer France
Visit the city of Saintes-Marie de la Mer, visit Notre-Dame-de-la-Mer church ...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salin d'Aigues-Mortes, route du Grau du Roi, 30220, Aigues-Mortes France
Discover the salt of Camargue, boarded the small train for a trip of more than an hour and marveled at unspoiled, wild and unspoiled nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aigues-Mortes, Aigues-Mortes, Gard, Occitanie
From the ramparts or from the dungeon terrace, you will discover a striking sight on the Camargue and the salty tables whose colors alternate from blue to purple.
The medieval city of Aigues Mortes offers throughout the year permanent and temporary exhibitions, guided tours, audio-guided tours in FR, GB, D and It, heritage workshops and guided tours and conferences for groups (by reservation).
Permanent exhibitions on St. Louis and the Mediterranean, armaments, architecture and scenery, Aigues-Mortes and Protestants.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tour Carbonniere, 298 Chemin de Saint Laurent Commune de Saint Laurent d'Aigouze pas d'Aigues-Mortes, 30220, Aigues-Mortes France
Free visit of the Carbonnière tower which is a watchtower built at the end of the 13th century to protect the fortified town of Aigues-Mortes, in the French department of Gard in the Occitanie region.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Port of Séte Maritime StationPorts
- Port de Sète, entrée, Rue de la Peyrade, 34200 Sète, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our vehicles have a Plexiglas separation between the driver and passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.