Escape Game in the streets of the Medina
Solving a criminal case in the old town of Marrakech is the an original and exciting way of discovering Marrakech. We assure you that you've never experienced anything like it.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Marrakech, 2019. Louis Bernard, a French diplomat on a mission in Morocco, is killed in broad daylight on the Jemaa-El-Fna square. He knew about the imminent murder of an important personality, and it cost him is life. A wallet and a phone were found on the body. You have 75 minutes to find the murderers and save a life.
This challenge was inspired from "The man who knew too much", a Hitchcock classic taking place in Marrakech. We group you in teams of 3-6 players and take you on a quest that mixes augmented reality, subtle puzzles, riddles centered around historical sites of the city, as well as accomplices carefully hidden in the Medina on the way to your goal.
The teams can compete against one another in order to complete the best time.
• Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Mosquée de la Koutoubia, Avenue Mohammed V, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.