Escape Accra City to Aburi Gardens and Tetteh Quarshie Cocoa Farms
Experience the serene and peaceful atmosphere of the Akuapem ridge. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Accra and enjoy the beautiful greenery of the Aburi gardens; learn about the origins of Cocoa (raw material for chocolate) in Ghana; and enjoy the spectacular scenic view of Accra from the mountain top.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Aburi Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Tetteh Quashie Cocoa Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aburi Botanical Gardens, Aburi 32km (20mi) north of Accra, Accra Ghana
The Aburi botanic garden is a popular destination for flora lovers and bird watchers. Visitors will find various endangered species of plants and can have an enjoyable picnic on any of the 10 beautiful well-manicured lawns. Selfie lovers will definitely fall in love with the picturesque background the garden offers and especially be thrilled by the Ficus Leprieuri (the Strangler ficus tree).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tetteh Quashie Cocoa Farm, Mampon, Ghana
Ever wondered where chocolate comes from? Well, we’ll take you to the very beginning of chocolate – the cocoa tree. At the Tetteh Quarshie Cocoa Farm, you learn a bit of the history of Cocoa in Ghana and if you are lucky you might get to taste some cocoa fruit, if they’re in season.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aburi Crafts Village, Aburi Y Junction, Aburi Ghana
You can buy relics and souvenirs to remind them of their memorable visit. Or pick up an interesting artefact for their homes or as a gift to friends and family.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel or Location in AccraAirports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 06:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.