Errachidia desert Merzouga 2days
your 2days to merzouga desert from Errachidia take you to explore and see the extraordinary and wonderful landscapes of the big South,Ziz Valley rich and full of million palm trees), the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. In the desert, you will have the opportunity to ride a camel or participate in other activities such as sand-boarding, quad biking and the highest, breathing the fresh air of green lush valleys ,narrowest gorges in Morocco, visiting traditional kasbahs.....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Mini Van throughout the tour
- Pick-up/ drop-off from your Accomodation/Airport
- Experienced driver English Speaks
- Excursion by camel in the Desert- Night in desert camp including dinner and breakfast
- Private Service (without other travellers)
- Free time to explore interesting sites such as kasbah, breaks for photos etc.
- Option to visit to nomad or berber families.
What's excluded :
- Entrences Fees
- Day 1: Errachidia To Merzouga Sahara
Pick up you from your Hotel,take road via merzouga desert passing through Erfoud city known about fossiles and best quality of dates, its known by commercial center in the region and famouse with large berbere market particularly lively on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.we take break for lunch in typical moroccan restaurant, after your lunch we continued the road to Erg Chebbi desert. We arrived to merzouga desert wich you find your camelride waiting for you to cross for 1hour driving to the nomadic berbere tent, while walking by camel you have opportunity to take picture of sunset,continued throug nomadic berbere tent where you expect the delicious dinner with singing berber songs.In early morning we recommend to climb the big dune to enjoy the wonderful sunrise.
Day2 : Merzouga To Errachidia
Waking early will reward you with the best sunrise of your life. Afterwards, you’ll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga. En-route you won’t fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi sand dunes – changing with the light as the day progresses. After breakfast in the Riad, you’ll leave for Erfoud, Tinghir and Todra gorges – the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. After lunch in the heart of the gorge we’ll drive back to Errachidia , leave you at your Hotel/Riad.
Departure Point :your staying accommodation in Errachidia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel/Riad
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.