Ericeria and Mafra Heritage Tour
Our mission is to make you happy in magical places.
We are a family business that loves meeting new people.
Sharing knowledge with others is like traveling.
We want to show you our favorite sites and provide the best experiences.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de Mafra
- Entry/Admission - Aldeia Da Mata Pequena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ericeira, Ericeira, Mafra, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Ericeira became a World Surfing Reserve in 2011. It was the second to be distinguished in the whole world and it continues to this day.
Come and see the beautiful beaches, with a fantastic view in this fishing village.
Here you can also eat the best seafood and fresh fish that the Portuguese coast can give you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Mafra, Terreiro Dom Joao v, Mafra 2640-492 Portugal
At 30km from Lisbon, we will take you to a unique place, which has two well-kept secrets: A unique Palace and a World Surf Reserve
A Palace, a Convent, a Basilica, in a single monument: Palace of Mafra.
It is a building dating back to 1717. In this majestic Baroque-style monument with 1200 divisions, 4500 windows and doors you can find two carillons, which are the largest in the world, with 98 bells and six organs.
Another thing you can not miss is the library, which has 40,000 books in gold and skin. The monks who lived there created a colony of bats that eat insects that demage the books during the night. This is how the books have survived until nowadays.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Aldeia Da Mata Pequena, Mata Pequena, Mafra 2640-401 Portugal
Among the green hills and valleys of the agricultural region northwest of Lisboa, known as 'Saloia', Aldeia da Mata Pequena is a small rural village with a dozen houses, where people still lives peacefully in close contact with nature, breathing clean air and living with authenticity. Small, simple, rustic and very cozy, the houses were rigorously restored from which there was almost nothing left but ruins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Doutor Miguel Bombarda, Av. Dr. Miguel Bombarda, 2710 Sintra, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Lisbon and CascaisAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.