Erciyes (Argaeus) Mountain Ski Tour from Cappadocia
Pick up from hotel at 08:00 am
Transfer to mount Erciyes
Free time for ski and telefrik
Free time for ski and photo
Back to hotel around 17:00pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Telfer (Cable Car)
- We will pick you from hotel in the morning and drive to Kaymaklı Underground Cıty. Kaymakli underground city is built under the hill known as the Citadel of Kaymakli and was opened to visitors in 1964. The people of Kaymakli (Enegup in Greek) village have constructed their houses around nearly one hundred tunnels of the underground city. The inhabitants of the region still use the most convenient places in the tunnels as cellars, storage areas and stables, which they access through their courtyards. The Kaymakli Underground City has low, narrow and sloping passages. While the underground city consists of 8 floors below ground, only 4 of them are open to the public today, in which the spaces are organized around ventilation shaft.
After spend 1 hour in underground city, we will continue to Mount Erciyes. Argeus (Erciyes) Volcano is the highest and most famous volcano of the Cappadocia. This mountain is the grreat and it gave around smoke last time 2000 years ago. Today it is a death volcano but still impressive with its amazing quality of the snow to ski.
On the way we realise the silk road how much changed after passed 800 years. It became one of the most important highway of Turkey for trucks, buses, cars etc. Instead of camels and horses. We pass through to small villages and towns and see local people. After arriving to Volcano you will go to place (shop) to rent equipment like ski gear. Under the leadership of one of the teacher you are learning how to ski in half an hour. After all you are ready to fun with snow. You do roughly three hours ski experience adn trying other activities.
Now would you like to share this experience with us? If you say yes, you are welcome.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.